For some patients, cardiovascular surgery may ultimately be the best option.
Alvarado surgeons have years of experience in coronary bypass surgery,
valve repair and replacement, and pacemaker implantation.
As new technologies become available, we strive to acquire and apply them
with great care. For example, in some cases, our surgeons may recommend
minimally invasive procedures that require only small incisions.
For the last two decades, Alvarado Hospital physicians also have provided
the region’s leading service for defibrillator extractions.
- Cardiovascular surgery services include:
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG)
- Valve replacement and repair
- Off-pump (OPCAB) bypass surgery
- Cardioverter defibrillator implantation
- Transfusion-free surgical options
Alvarado’s physician referral service can help find a cardiologist
or heart surgeon who meets your needs. To find a physician, simply click on the
Physician Finder or call (800) ALVARADO (800-258-2723).