Other Volunteer Opportunities
There are many other opportunities to be a volunteer at Alvarado Hospital, whether you are a senior in high school or a senior citizen. With more than 200 volunteers, Alvarado has one of the largest hospital volunteer programs in the region. Whether you want to give back to your community and learn valuable job skills, there is something for almost everyone!
Examples of other opportunities, include:
- Stroke Peer Visitor Program
- Food and Nutrition (dietary)
- Office Support/Clerical (various departments)
- Distribution (materials management)
- Health Information Services
Therapies (physical therapy, occupational therapy, and therapeutic recreation, including restorative golf)
For information on any of these opportunities, e-mail Anne Mendoza at firstname.lastname@example.org.